-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfanatic56

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 68 cuda fastback that I will either part out or sell complete preferable sell whole car. It is a 318 auto on the floor car and to my knowledge the motor is the original motor. It is a complete car less the factory intake (4 barrel) and valve covers, I did replace the heads with a pair of 360 heads quite a few years ago. I will look as I might still have them along with the intake. The main issue with the car is the front frame rail is rusted out, the trans does not have low along with the normal rust in the fenders and rockers. All of the glass is in good condition with no cracks. The front and rear seats are in good shape as far as the covers but they might need new foam. I am asking $ 2500 obo. for the complete car. Any questions pm me and if you need more pics I will try to get them for you. This will be pick up only for the whole car and it is located in Oquawka, Illinois.

IMG_20171109_133430_1CS.jpg

IMG_20171109_133402_2CS.jpg

IMG_20171109_133312_1CS.jpg

IMG_20171109_133350_2CS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 68 cuda fastback that I will either part out or sell complete preferable sell whole car. It is a 318 auto on the floor car and to my knowledge the motor is the original motor. It is a complete car less the factory intake (4 barrel) and valve covers, I did replace the heads with a pair of 360 heads quite a few years ago. I will look as I might still have them along with the intake. The main issue with the car is the front frame rail is rusted out, the trans does not have low along with the normal rust in the fenders and rockers. All of the glass is in good condition with no cracks. The front and rear seats are in good shape as far as the covers but they might need new foam. I am asking 2500 obo for the complete car. Any questions pm me and if you need more pics I will try to get them for you. This will be pick up only for the whole car and it is located in Oquawka, Illinois.

View attachment 1715109221

View attachment 1715109222

View attachment 1715109225

View attachment 1715109226
What would you be asking for the tail lights and would you ship them.?

If you decide to part it out, what would you want for those front parking light lenses? Also the rear window window trim if it is good, and the driver's door window regulator?

Thanks in advance

Interested in the the passenger headlight bezel and grill surround, passenger side "barracuda V8 badge", and Plymouth" badge on the nose. Price/availability?

Interested in the 4 Brrl throttle bracket, front license plate bracket and under hood pictures would be great

Last edited:
First off thank you for all of the parts inquiries. Before i part it out i am going to give some time to see if anyone wants the complete car.

First off thank you for all of the parts inquiries. Before i part it out i am going to give some time to see if anyone wants the complete car.[/;
does that car run and do thee brakes work,can you pleasep pm me with ur phone number ,,tnx

First off thank you for all of the parts inquiries. Before i part it out i am going to give some time to see if anyone wants the complete car.
If you decide part it,I'll still come get the rear. Thanks,and good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back