-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave72demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 68 Dart shell that has been blasted and is in prime. Its been mini tubbed and the spring mounts moved in. this would be a good race car, something you wouldnt feel bad about cutting up !
Im asking $350 for the shell with title.
here is my craigs list add with pics
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/4442829140.html.

Make me an offer I WANT THIS GONE !

Located in Gregory MI 48137. between Lansing and Ann Arbor

Attachments

• 2014-04-27 20.33.30.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,035
when people pull up the craigslist ad and see all the prices for the "extra" parts for this bare body, the novice sees how many zillion $ it takes to make it a "complete" roller. the experienced guy knows he must have a complete parts car for parts to make it work.... good luuck

In my opinion this is not a car to try to buy and piece together. I am parting it all out. the body is basically a parts body, good roof, usable frame rails and other parts. just about anyone can see to try to restore and piece this together would be 10 times the cost of what it would be worth in the end. but thanks for the thought.
I don't really know the going prices on everything, I would accept any reasonable offers on parts or body.

discharger, what details do u want ? the demon is a restorable 340 demon. I do not have seats, door panels or front bumper. I also do not have fender tag or build sheet. it needs about $750 of sheet metal still. Looks like a petty blue car originally also bucket seat and console car . It currently has a running 318 / 904 / 7 1/4
Dave

What's the hump over the rear axle floor pan section around the shock bolts look like.need the flat section in front of the trunk pan that runs up over the shock bolts.tops of the front inner fenders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back