1968 Dart convertible and TONS of parts!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar3653

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I thought I would list this on here and see if someone on here was interested before I put it on ebay. Here is what I have :

1968 Dart GT convertible 6 cyl. The car pretty rough but definitely fixable. It will need some floor pan work, quarter panels, a trunk pan, and both fenders. It has been bumped on the drivers side in the rear and that is where the most of the damage came from. It actually tweaked the fram about six inches from the back but would be an easy fix. Under the hood is perfecto along with the cowl and dash. It needs a complete resto but could be a really sweet car. Sorry, I do not have a title but I have the information so one can be obtained. I have the last tag number on the car in Virginia and the reciepts where it was purchased. The title was sent in so there should be no problem.

Now for the good part :

To go with this car I have a GTS poer bulge hood that needs a little work around the hinge mounting area and there was a four inch hole that was cut in the center that has already been repaired the RIGHT way! No inserts.

I have a trunk lid that has ZERO rust and no dents to replace the trashed one on the car.

I also have a really nice finish panel that has been stripped and just needs repainting. A hard item to find in nice shape!

I have TWO grilles. One is perfecto, the other has a few broken ribs but can be repaired easily. Sorry, no headlight bezels.

I have a fairly nice set of tailights that have only minor pitting with really nice lenses. These are complete with no broken studs.

I have an extra set of marker lights that are really nice.

I also have a few pieces of dash trim such as an extra glove box door etc.

There is also a 1969 Dart shell that goes with it. It has good doors and all glass except the windshield. It is pretty much a top and quarters with a splicer rear end under it. No interior, no front end, no k frame. Pretty much a race car waiting to happen. No title.

The price for the total package is $2,000.00. I have WAY more than that invested and you can't buy this all seperate for this price. I will give it a few days and if nobody here is interested it is ebay bound. PM me with your email address if you are interested. I will try to get some pics of everything tommorrow to send out. I am located in North Carolina by the way. Feel free to call my cell. The number is (336)428-1018.

I also have a nice center console to go with the car if you want to convert it to floor shift. It has a couple small holes drilled in it that need repair but other than that is VERY nice.

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you all the pics you need. I am going to take them today. Send it through a PM if you don't want it publicly known. Thanks.

I also have a nice center console to go with the car if you want to convert it to floor shift. It has a couple small holes drilled in it that need repair but other than that is VERY nice.

Do you have bucket seat tracks? If so do you want to part with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back