-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldjonny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: 1968 Dodge Dart GT Convertible. I've had the car for over a year and literally have not touched it since it was brought here. I think I have come to the realization that I just do not have the time (or energy) anymore to do these cars like I used to. So, I have decided to move it and let someone else get this car car done.

Car has some real interesting options.

Paint Code is MM1 (Turbine Bronze Metallic)
Power Disc Brakes
Front Sway Bar
Factory Air
Fender Mount Turn Signals
Buckets with Headrests
8-3/4 Small Bolt

VIN Code is LP27F8B102XXX

The direction being taken on the car was started by the previous owner. I think the car would look awesome taken back to the original Turbine Bronze Metallic.

Has had Quarter skins put on, needs trunk extensions. Has has some work in both front floor pan areas.

No idea if/what was replaced in the front end when it was done. Four piston calipers are off right now, but I have them.

I was told the engine is the numbers matching (318 Auto on Column). I have not gone looking. I was also told that it all ran great,etc. Original two-barrel is off (was when I got the car). Factory Air parts are all back on it also.

I have the build sheet and also the fender tag (fender tag is REAL crusty and would have to be re-made)

Jim Rhinehart (RHINODART) looked at this car for me before I bought it. It was exactly what he told me it was. All the hard convertible parts are there. I have not tried the top mechanism. Again, was told it all works and the top would need replacing. Glass is still in the top.

Not sure what other information to pass along.

$5500+ is what I have into it by the time I got it back to Michigan. Have 2 other projects that are sitting, so not looking to add anything more to the fleet. Have a 15 (soon to be 16) year old that is going to need something practical to drive, so that is the route I am going now. Car is here in Michigan and have title in hand.

$5500...let me know if any questions or if there are specifcs off the build sheet that you are looking for.

More Pictures here:

http://photobucket.com/68_Dart_GT_Convertible

Any questions...e-mail me. Thanks

Attachments

• 056.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,360
hmmm interesting... i like it ... so far... i don't think it would take much for me to finish it.. (brain is working now)

Car looks good in the pics I don't see a contact number any where !!! *^%-($&-)*$@ is my cell and where are you in MI

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back