Status
Not open for further replies.

guysgts

68 GTS - 340 / 727
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a beautiful little Dart. California born, no rust all original sheet metal and 95% original paint. The seat buns and covers have been replaced with Legendary. The carpet has been replaced, the exhausy has been replaced using accurate exhaust. Car has factory A/C with new compressor, drier and expansion valve. converted to 134a. Power steering, power drum bakes that are new. Orig. owners manual with certicard, original warranty book. Broadcast sheet. All numbers matching 340, 727. Bucket seats no console, column shift. FF1 green with pearl white seats and vinyl top. Also have new vinyl top, not installed. 60,000 orig. miles. Car is in the June 2002 Mopar Action magazine for those who might have copy. It's called Time Out. Center grill peice was added by me. Decoded by Galen. Car is in Greensboro, NC. Asking $27,000 OBO

GTS.jpg

GTS-2.jpg

GTS-3.jpg

GTS-4.jpg

Side Shot.jpg

Fender tag.jpg

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Dart Papers.jpg

Deck Lid.jpg

That is a beautiful car...very striking color combination. Good luck with your sale.

Beautiful car, I have to finish my 70, but I would love to have that car. Good luck.

I might also consider interesting trades, but they would have to be 4 speed cars. I miss rowing down the road!!!:toothy10:

I'm assuming...when you say "may trade" for anything with a 4-speed, that would be MOPAR only?

I remember that car when it was in the San Fernando Valley. I think it participated in a Xmas parade with our club too once.

What a Great looking car, and great color combination.

I had a 1969 340 Swinger with the same levels of equipment (factory A/C, power steering, power discs, white vinyl top, Light pkg., Deluxe interior package, AM Music Master thumbwheel radio, fender mounted turn signals, bright exhaust tips, full size mag-style wheel covers), R4 Red with white vinyl top and black deluxe bench, 727 column shift, white bumblebee, full factory tinted glass package, Heavy duty cooling package, extra heavy duty battery and upgraded electrical system.

Sold it after a light mechanical restoration in 2001...STILL miss that car!

I have a 1971 BOSS Mustang (4-speed) that is for sale. If you have an interest in a possible trade...check out web-site www.cars-on-line.com. The car is located in Indiana and is white with black stripes. If interested contact me at 574-268-4814.

Thanks for all of the kind words. It is a very nice car. rtse440 the car is still for sale and it's in Greensboro, NC.

Hey autoxcuda, you might be right. This car was originally sold at Covina Dodge. It's amazing that you remember after all these years.

Hey autoxcuda, you might be right. This car was originally sold at Covina Dodge. It's amazing that you remember after all these years.

It wasn't that long ago. I think maybe 7-10 years ago it was still out here. If that's the car that Jim Penta? once owned??? I think I have an actual picture of it. I'll have to dig it up. I would think it's the same car.

This is Jim Penta's old car!!! WOW, imagine that. You had it right all the time.
I'm glad you like the pictures. I would love to see the pictures of it that you have.

I would love to have this car right now. 68 is my favorite year dart. drooooool.

I forgot to mention I also have a new, in the bag, vinyl top for the car. I got it when I got the interior from Legendary. Just never put it on. The one on the car is pretty nice but it's 41 years old and thought a new one would look better. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back