Not open for further replies.

dartforforty

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Dart GTS race car project or Pro Street. This is a roller only, no motor or trans included.
Car was profesionally built
12 point chromoly cage
2X3 ms rear frame rails tied to NOS front frame rails
4 link with panhard bar, new Strange coil overs
9" ford rear housing, New Strange nodular center section .430 gear with a spool,new 35 spline Strange axels,new Strange rear disc brakes
New Alterkation front suspension, tubular upper and lower control arms, rack and pinion steering, with Wilwood disc brakes
Rear quarters replaced as one piece with 67 Dart rust free rear clip
Car still needs final tin work,trans tunnel and cross member fabricated, plumbing and wiring.
Car will come with 67 Dart steel fenders and grill
67 Dart tail lights, 68 Dart front and rear re-chromed bumpers, with brackets
new 20 gallon aluminum fuel cell
68 Dart dash frame with Rocky Mountain insert
15X15 Weld Pro Stars,on rear with mock up tires.
fronts are just steel rollers
Have front and rear glass, with new gaskets, not installed, quarter and door glass is there
Set up for big block, motor plates will come with car, racing seat pictured is not included in sale.
Have a clear New Jersey Title. I have 1968 Dart parts for this car for sale to buyer for additional money, so it could be made a 68 again and match the title and vin. This was a 68 GTS.
Car is located in Central New Jersey. $9,000.00

Really don't want to cut this up, but I am not going to finish it, and can't lose a ton of cash on it. Its worth more in parts than what I can sell it for whole.
Looking for another Mopar if any one wants to trade for this. I prefer a 62-5 B-Body, but will consider all Mopar trades

HPIM0992.jpg

HPIM0995.jpg

HPIM1124.jpg

HPIM1021-1.jpg

dart-08-2.jpg

If for some crazy reason you are willing to part with the RM dash, please let me know..thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back