1968 dart

-

yathink

Reaction score
Just joined this forum because I bought my first mopar and I know I'm gonna need help!! I have a 68 dart gt 440,727,posi. This is an unfinished show car and was wondering where i can get an assy. manual. Mainly want to know how to assemble all the inner door parts,doors are now empty, also has no door opening weather stripping! I have all the parts to finish this car just don't want to install parts and have to take them back off because I forgot something. This guy dumped a boat load of money into this car and don't want to screw it up! Can't wait to here this thing run, Since I'm new to this forum if I'm in the wrong place just let me know.

Welcome Aboard! PS post some pictures!!

try here it is 69 but many things are the same, or should I say little is different.
[ame]http://www.abodyjoe.com/pictures/Mis...e%20manual.pdf[/ame]

Bishko reproduces the service manual for that year. I have it & it's pretty sweet. Think it's about $50-$60.

Being new here I had a hard time finding what i wrote. Any advice on how to find it when first logging in? Next thing I have to figure out is how to post pics. I can't wait to get this car done. I have quite a few street rods and 1 muscle car but this Dodge is a first for me. Just ordered a service manual so hopefully it won't take long to get here. By the way, Thanks for the invite!!!

-
Back