-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Just putting this out there. I have a 68 Charger. Its an original 318 car that was LL1 Deep Turquoise Metallic with black interior from the factory. It is a 99% rust free south Texas car. It has two tiny holes at the rear window corners and the center trunk pan is scaly with some small holes, needs just the center replaced. That is all the rust this car has in it. The quarters, rear valence, doors, fenders, floors, rails, and trunk extensions are beautiful clean original metal. The car is in black primer but I have plenty of pics of the car before I primed it to prove how clean the body is. It has a nice 440 in it with a column shift manual vb 727. 8 3/4 with 4.30 spool. The car is very drivable on the street. I have a complete new interior package for the car with seat foam. It was a painted top car but I have all the trim to make it a vinyl roof car. It has Alumastar wheels and Hoosier Quick Time DOT rear tires. The grill is mint. The trim and bumpers on the car are original and beautiful driver quality stuff. It has a nice TicTocTac that is not hooked up. Car needs paint and the interior put in it. Literally save thousands in sheet metal cost and bodyshop cost with this car. I have a brand new 500ci short block that I built for this car that I will sell separately with the car if someone was interested in it. It is a 69 block with MP 8-bolt crank, Eagle H-beam rods, and Ross pistons. Main girdled for strength. $15000 for the car turnkey or $19,500 with the new short block. Might knock off some cash if I kept the wheels and tires otherwise price is not really negotiable. Rusty ones are bringing this much.

The car is located in Louisville, KY 40272

Here is a link to more pics of my Charger....
http://s236.photobucket.com/user/Ateammopars/library/68 LL1 Dodge Charger

Attachments

• Charger00.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 12,975
I have a 1969 Dart, this is a rust free Florida car, no rust or bondo anywhere. It has a mild 440, the motor has the Six Pack bottom end, it has a 509 cam in it, a M-1 intake, mighty demon carb, MSD billet distributor, coil and 6al box, it has a reverse manual valve body 727 from Dynamic, with a TCT convertor, it has a 8 3/4 rear end with Moser axels and 4:10 gears, it is mini tubbed and it done nicely, it has new super stock springs, new KYB shocks, Wilwood front brakes, with SSBC rear discs, weld draglines, with new M/T rear drag radials, the car is not a drag car, it is a fun street car, the motor is fresh with around 2000 miles on it, it runs and drives great,
Please let me know what you think?
Thanks,
Rich

Attachments

• image.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 3,199
Mojoluv, do you have any cars that aren't badass!!?? wow, cool charger!
I dont know about badass, but I greatly appreciate the compliment! Down to all A-bodies now. Building my 20 yo son a pretty cool 71 Duster. Kinda building a 70's style street machine with Outlaw 10.5 twist. Its gonna be a 416/Indy 360-1 headed engine. 71 340 paint scheme with the big 340 Wedge on the hood but leaving the rest of the car with its "patina" style original paint. Hard to believe my 20 yo is old school, with the scoop! Should be a cool first Mopar for a kid! Here's a few pics! He named the car "Butternut" because of the EL5 Butterscotch paint.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,999
  • 15.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,985
  • 20130520_202342_resized.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,985
  • 20130522_181340_resized.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2,974
  • 20130529_202915_resized.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 2,956
  • 20130529_202955_resized.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,976
Very cool. I offered my 17 yr old son my 68 Charger and I will teach, help and work with him to fix it up, but no interest at all. @ 17 I installed a 440, changed the nose, and painted a 68 Charger for my father, also a mopar nut. Where i got it from

Very cool. I offered my 17 yr old son my 68 Charger and I will teach, help and work with him to fix it up, but no interest at all. @ 17 I installed a 440, changed the nose, and painted a 68 Charger for my father, also a mopar nut. Where i got it from
Yeah, the world is so fast paced and now, now, now mentalities of today that its hard to get a kid interested in this hobby. Plus, its a lot of hard work and most of them run wide open away from that. Im thankful that my son loves these cars enough to want one, has the ambition to do the work, and wants to learn about them. As you can see in the pic, I instruct...he works lol....He will learn to appreciate the car more too when he sees the amount of work that he has had to put into the end result. Sad to say though...this is a dying hobby....

Swinger340....wanna adopt me and my 13 yr son? he has a sign on his forehead that says: " will work for 68-70 charger" :)

Im 17.... I will adopt that charger!! LOL..

I love that duster especially in butterscotch. Glad to see your son taking interest. My son is eight he knows what all the cars are,but still not a lot of interest,maybe he to will come around.

Swing I'm thinkin its time for that paternity test.....swinger340 you are NOT the father !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back