1968 Dodge Dart 18 inch coys

-
Sorry, what brake system and bolt pattern do you have too? KH? I know Coy sells both sbp and bbp. Thank you!

BBP front swap from 73-76 a body. Rear is a body 8.75 with Yukon BBP axles, with brakes from a 73 b body. 11x2.5 drums I think. That made axle width wider. Now I can run 5.5 BS wheel on all four corners.

Nice ride, if you don't mind me asking how much for all 4 wheels and tire setup.

THANKS. ............................PETE...............................

Pauly v.100- Thanks, I read thru a lot of your posts when trying figure out wheel size. I really dig your car. Those 67-69 valiants are the a body I would build for my self. I never see them anymore and never in a two door.

Dodge74- the wheels were $225 each $100 shiping but I'm in Idaho. Tires were $105 each

Thanks for the kind words. I'm always eager to put another Valiant on the road. Painted my good buddy's car last week, nice color too! Some color sanding and a buff and it'll be ready for the road for the first time in years.

Attachments

• IMAG0333.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 673
That dart looks sweet! bat that earth mover makes my back hurt just looking at it.

-
Back