-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr onetwo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a clean, uncut dash frame that is from a 1968 Dart, a rally gauge cluster that fits and 3 spoke wheel to fit a 1968 Dart .This is for a good friend of mine who is not on the interwebs, so I am helping him out.I am not up to speed on this type of fitment, but please let me know if you have any of this stuff.Shipping will be to Maine and PayPal is available for payment.Thanks

2918340_600.jpg

View attachment 1716163186

Mark-Shaw-1968-Dodge-Dart-GTS-Convertible-17-of-17.jpg

I am looking for a clean, uncut dash frame that is from a 1968 Dart, a rally gauge cluster that fits and 3 spoke wheel to fit a 1968 Dart .This is for a good friend of mine who is not on the interwebs, so I am helping him out.I am not up to speed on this type of fitment, but please let me know if you have any of this stuff.Shipping will be to Maine and PayPal is available for payment.Thanks

View attachment 1716163185

View attachment 1716163186

View attachment 1716163187
Just so you know, a 1968 Dart dash frame will not accept a Rally instrument cluster without a fair bit of cutting and reworking. Easier to just use the Barracuda Rally dash in it's entirety (first pic). Darts just had the standard dash (third pic).
Your second pic is a '70 and up Rally dash, which you can't use in a '68 since the ignition switch is no longer in the dash and has been moved to the steering column.

I have all of the pieces needed. Located in Connecticut. You will need a 68 barracuda – frame. I have a very nice one with upper and lower pads, ashtray, I can include gauges, and I also have a very nice steering wheel assembly. Feel free to reach out if interested.

I have all of the pieces needed. Located in Connecticut. You will need a 68 barracuda – frame. I have a very nice one with upper and lower pads, ashtray, I can include gauges, and I also have a very nice steering wheel assembly. Feel free to reach out if interested.
I sent you a PM with my phone number...please call when you get a chance

I have a black 3 spoked wheel and a 68 Barracuda frame if still needed. also have the dash speedo and gauge, bezel assembly

How many people does Chuck have looking for this stuff?

Just so you know, a 1968 Dart dash frame will not accept a Rally instrument cluster without a fair bit of cutting and reworking. Easier to just use the Barracuda Rally dash in it's entirety (first pic). Darts just had the standard dash (third pic).
Your second pic is a '70 and up Rally dash, which you can't use in a '68 since the ignition switch is no longer in the dash and has been moved to the steering column.
The 2nd photo is a '68 Dart dash. The lower dash pads, emergency flasher switch on dash, and thumbwheel radio are the dead giveaways. The console is '68 and earlier too. The top photo is a '67 Barracuda.

The 2nd photo is a '68 Dart dash. The lower dash pads, emergency flasher switch on dash, and thumbwheel radio are the dead giveaways. The console is '68 and earlier too. The top photo is a '67 Barracuda.
Yes, now it is. The post was changed after my comments were made, and the post is different now than it was originally.
Thanks for the education Professor...changes made to thread

Like I say some 68 valiants cane with rally dashes here is bulletin from Chrysler...I've seen a few

68-25-2.jpg

Usually you'll find one where you least expect it in a wrecking yard that's where I've seen 2 in valiants......made me wanna transform my 68 dart at the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back