-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaz316

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 dodge dart gt that is a project but have all the parts to reassemble. It does need rear quarter work but I have all the sheet metal to fix it....but I dont weld and dont want to fu anything on it. It is a solid car with a perfect dash and is in overall good shape. I have the bucket seats and rear bench but they will need recovering. I also have an 8 3/4 from a 68 gts 340 car and the complete disc brake conversion with brand new in the box rotors calipers and pads and all connecting hardware. I also have poly bushings for the leaf springs which are in brand new condition. Bought a master cylinder from Orielly for the front discs and it is still new in the box. no rims or tires. no center console, car will also come with a 727 hemi transmission 1970 and i will include a 360 from a 99 ram if the buyer is interested of course i will sell without it but I got a rot free dart from virginia and would like the project out of my garage so i can park the drivable car in the garage. In fact with everything i have for this car you could make it drive this season if you have the time I dont. I am including fiberglass front fenders, hood (sixpack) and hemi scoop. Brand new carpet set and any other parts i have accumulated over the years for the project come with as well. No front bumper sorry never had one since I owned it. Ill try to get pics later but I want to see if anyone is interested it is you pick up only no shipping lol. make me an offer since this if fabo and I have gotten awsome advice many times I feel like a buyer from here would appreciate the car and bring her back to her deserved glory. I'malso listing it on eastern ct craigslist so you can view it there if your interested and that is the easiest place for me to post pics. send me a pm if your serious and im sure we can work something out.

Vaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back