-
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnied44

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 dodge dart gt burgandy poly with a white vinyl top and white bucket seat interior has rust in lower quarters and dent in front pass fender car has original 318 engine and trans it runs and drives great air even works. the car has three build sheets and fender tag im asking $5,000.00 or best offer if you have any questions pm me thanks Donnie located in louisville ky

68 dodge dart gt burgandy poly with a white vinyl top and white bucket seat interior has rust in lower quarters and dent in front pass fender car has original 318 engine and trans it runs and drives great air even works. the car has three build sheets and fender tag im asking $5,000.00 or best offer if you have any questions pm me thanks Donnie located in louisville ky
pictures of dart.

Attachments

• 1968 Dart (3).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,755
  • 1968 Dart (1).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,761
  • 1968 Dart (4).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,739
  • 1968 Dart (5).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,729
  • 1968 Dart (6).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,735
  • 1968 Dart (7).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,811
  • 1968 Dart (9).jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,733
  • DSCN1932.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,726
  • 1968 Dart (12).jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,717
  • 1968 Dart (2).jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,706
did you find a fender for the dart and did you think anymore on trading? you can PM me

yes it is still for sale somebody needs to buy this thing you wont be disapointed.

Looks like a nice car for the money. Too bad so far away and car poor already.

can i see some pics of the rust issues..... and of the trunk....
I just took the car back up to my other shop but i will be going back up there this weekend. The lower quarters are rusty at the bottom but the trunk extensions are nice down at the quarters the trunk pan has a little rust where it meets the extensions the floor pans are real nice and the frame rails are perfect also

I just took the car back up to my other shop but i will be going back up there this weekend. The lower quarters are rusty at the bottom but the trunk extensions are nice down at the quarters the trunk pan has a little rust where it meets the extensions the floor pans are real nice and the frame rails are perfect also

okay.....

car is sold thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back