1968 Dodge Dart Original Cali Black plates!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price seems high for today's economy. At that price the interior must be in A1 condition. No A/C is a minus for a CA car.

He should buff that baby out. I'll bet it comes out nice. Plus its hard to see on ny phone but is that motor all blue? If so its not the original one if it matters to you.

For some not having AC is a big plus, even in California.

Thanks to the OP, I sent it to a friend that is looking for a new project. He flat out told me he HATES AC cars and lives in the Riverside area... Not known for cool summers. :)

YW! I thought it looked like a great start. It also would be cool to have the whole history of the car since it is a one owner jobbie.

IMHO, I think that leaving the patina look in this case would add to the coolness of the car. Make it mechanically sound first, then cosmetics. I have seen tons of great looking cars on jackstands.

I just thought it would be nice to see this go to a good home...if the engine is different color big whoop. Yank it in favor for something better...perhaps old on the outside, modern on the inside...
or just drive the crap out of it and enjoy it. A/C or not, its usually bearable in SoCal either way.

If I was not headed in a different direction, it would be worth more than a look from me as I am about 30 mins away.

That looks like a clean car. I'm thinking it may sell for around the $4,000 mark. I think $6,000 may be a bit high even if it is 100% rust free.

ehh called.. sounds like the guy is enjoying the attention the car is getting lol.. sounds used car salesman hehe

6000 is high for this market.. Esp when 318's and /6's are going for half the price

*Note* His price jumped to 7000 in the last hour

LAME!

At that rate, the car will be out there for a while. Hope he is not half as crazy as he is coming off. I am actually thinking about flagging his ads due to repost. Saw the 7k one. Whatever.

"Part of the musclecar history"...yeah, it was around, but the requisite single exhaust and 2-bbl scream "Regular transportation." Bet it was entertaining to talk to this fellah just by reading the hype he wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back