-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdtjb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Rust free numbers matching 75000 origanal mile car from southern California car with rebuilt 383 new cam and lifters new hardened valve seats, stock manifolds valve covers (chrome) Rebuilt 727 8 3/4 sure grip, disk brakes,fast ratio steering box,dlx steering wheel, tachometer, rally cluster, 150 M.P.H. speedo, hood turn signals, dlx inter decor, head restraints, console, folding rear seat, ignition switch light with time delay, heater, radio, glove box light, trunk light, duel horns, remote L.H. mirror, wheel hose liner (red), under coating, and hood insulation pad. I have the build sheet in good condition to confirm these options are correct. paint color has been changed. I tried to post pictures but the web site says there is a security token missing and won't let me. any help on that would be appreciated. I am asking 18,500.00 but will consider offers and trade part of it. I like 62-65 B Bodies the best. send me a pm with your email and I'll send you Pictures. Or tell me how to post them here. I'll try again to see what happens. Car is located in Rexburg, Idaho

P1010613.jpg

P1010612.jpg

P1010609.jpg

P1010622.jpg

P1010651.jpg

P1010624.jpg

P1010633.jpg

P1010634.jpg

P1010636.jpg

P1010638.jpg

Ment to say wheel house liners, Red plastic, a very rare option indeed. still can't upload pictures.

Yes it has a fender tag, I have about 50 pictures of it but when I try to post them it says I'm missing a security token. This happened on the fbbo site to me and some other posters. I have never had a problem before. Go figure

Location is required or the mods will delete the post. It's a new rule.

As far as pics…… Up load them to a photo hosting site like photobucket then link them (that's what many of us do).

Administrator my photos are too big I can email them if you are interested

you can get a free resizer at windows power toys. then you might need 10 posts but youre almost there.

I have a apple I've uploaded lots of pictures to the FBBO forum, but starting yesterday can,t do it there either.

Thanks, This car was in storage for 30 years and I found it at mopars at the strip this year.

nice looking barracuda good luck with the sale . If you want to get rid of the wheel well liners send me a PM . Loking for a set if anyone knows where to get them or repros of them please let me know
Thanks

There was some on ebay for a buy it now of 400 each for the rears and 500 each for the fronts, I don't know about repro ones.

nice looking barracuda good luck with the sale . If you want to get rid of the wheel well liners send me a PM . Loking for a set if anyone knows where to get them or repros of them please let me know
Thanks

There are repros out there, I have seen them around the $300-$400 dollar range, I cant remember where, but check out PG classics. I know NIgel at national moparts up here near Beaverton Ontario sells them.

Would you be willing to take an offer on the 383 formula S? If so get back to me I am interested. Thanks

McDonagh I sent you a PM a few days ago waiting for offer

Sorry been out of town. Could you tell me what is missing on the car for trim. Also glass looks good are the windows operational? Any carpet inside? Thanks John

Any thing you see missing in the photos is not. The car is complete and trim is in excellent shape, with the exception of the wheel well moldings they should be replaced. Also I ordered a new carpet kit ($400) and will install it when it comes. I will take pictures of the floors then and you can see there is not any rust at all.

I sent you a reply with offer wondered if you got it. If so let me know. Still interested.
John

I sent you a PM. If it is not in you box let me know.

just put a new set of BF Goodrichs on it, and boy did that make a big differance in how it drives. I thought it needed an alignment, but you can let go of the wheel and it sails straight down the road. So theres another 440 bucks I just threw in.

just put a new set of BF Goodrichs on it, and boy did that make a big differance in how it drives. I thought it needed an alignment, but you can let go of the wheel and it sails straight down the road. So theres another 440 bucks I just threw in.

lol, the car had old bias ply tires. I bet the change was huge with modern radials.

Again thanks for the opportunity of bidding on the car however 18,500.00 is quite high. I know the car went for 12,000.00 or under. I know he wouldn't take a bid of 8500.00 when it was on EBay I know he was eager to sell but I unfortunately missed out by a few minutes. I know he got somewhere in between the 8500.00-12,000.00 so if you have someone interested in it for 14,000.00 thats great for you. Good luck on selling but if you can't sell please keep me in mind 12,000.00 cash deal. Thanks again have a goodnight.

like I said in the PM I sent to you I paid 12, and then paid for some parts that were missing, along with shipping it home (600 bucks) new carpet kit installed 400 plus my time. So are you saying I got screwed in buying this (more than likley 1 of 1 with these opptions) ? What do you other A body guys think. Am I trying to take advantage of Mcdough? P.S. He offered 10,000 to begain with and I counterd with I'm trying to get close to 16,000 I wouldn,t want to unfair with our buddy from the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back