Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
View attachment image.jpgHowdy all, cosgig here! A friend of mine has this gem of a boat for sale here
In Michigan... 1968 Plymouth Fury III, 318 auto, original paint, sweet side pipes and deep chrome rims for that south of the border look! $1000 could buy it, it's not running but could be very easily, and with a little sprucing up would be a nice start for someone!

PM me if anyone is interested and ill put you in touch with Doug.
It's in Gregory Michigan, not too far from Ann Arbor! Geof

Looks sweet, lots of potential. If that were in Milwaukee, I'd probably have to look and consider that!

I am in Ann Arbor for the next few days... too bad I cant bring it back with me. GLWS

My first new car was a sky blue, 318, auto, just like that one. I loved that car enough to buy a tan duplicate for my daughter a few years later. I should have kept either...or both.

Boat? Looks like a smooth riding rocket ship ready for launch. Good price

that is a smoking deal and that is exactly why those cars never get restored ....why pull one from the yard and put a ton of work into it when you can get a clean one like this one for a grand. you would have a grand into a junkyard dog C-barge just in time from bringing it up from a yard and taking it down to see what it needs.

someone definately needs to pick this one up for that price ....low buck muscle right there.

That's a good deal, wish I had the extra it'd be sitting in my yard. There is another one in Gregory in a barn that I looked at a year or so ago and they want 5 thousand for it. Way too much in my book.

my lil brother needs that.his first car was a 68.tree fell on it a few years ago.

Attachments

• Fury_Front.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Fury_Back_Before.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 239
  • Fury_Front2_After.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Fury_Front_After.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Fury_Back__After.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 245
Well gang,'talked to the owner earlier today..'the car is SOLD!!! That was fast, I think he just put it out yesterday!! Thanks for all the replies!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back