1968 GTS Dart 383 Convertible

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know is, How do you do a "frame off restoration" on a unibody car? LMAO

That's a real nice GTS. Looks well done and detailed correctly. I really like the white interior, including the white upper and lower door frames. Is that original? I've seen black, red, green and blue, but I like the white. I am OK with the green, but think it is too "heavy" to work with the white top and stripe. Seems to be pricing OK too..

Grant

Beautiful car, i'd take it any day! I bet he's looking to get over 50k ?.........A guy i know has a '69 383 GTS convert(i think auto), needs total major resto, not for sale, he's had it 25-30 years, likely he'll never do it.

That's a real nice GTS. Looks well done and detailed correctly. I really like the white interior, including the white upper and lower door frames. Is that original? I've seen black, red, green and blue, but I like the white. I am OK with the green, but think it is too "heavy" to work with the white top and stripe. Seems to be pricing OK too..

Grant

You nailed it! The white above and below the door panel is what turns me off about the white interior.

Frame-off restoration with a diehard battery? Gave me a funny first impression.....PS, Demonracer that was pretty funny:)

Hey, that is really beautiful and bad ***! I love dark greens and white interiors too! Yes, I wonder what the reserve is too. One thing that sometimes bugs me is if I can't see what the car looked like at its starting point. I AM a little prejudiced against major rustbuckets that were "brought back"......that's just me. I wouldn't want one.

Hey, that is really beautiful and bad ***! I love dark greens and white interiors too! Yes, I wonder what the reserve is too. One thing that sometimes bugs me is if I can't see what the car looked like at its starting point. I AM a little prejudiced against major rustbuckets that were "brought back"......that's just me. I wouldn't want one.

The ad does say he has before during and after pictures of the resto.

It's a nice resto, but it not ultra detailed to bring top dollar. And it's doesn't have buildsheet or numbers motor, which will keep it from top dollar too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back