1968 GTS in New Hampshire-> CL

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask?do you know if thats a painted top or is it a vinyl top?It looks like its painted in those pics and maybe red paint showing thru on the hood and fenders?I am thinking of contacting the guy if I have a good weekend at the swap meet $$$$ wise

I sent the owner an e-mail last night and I am waiting on a response.

I know why he still hasn't sold it,2 emails in 2 days and no response what so ever.

my buddy said it was a vinyl roof, with a little rust around the bottom moldings.

My buddy also had trouble getting the guy to respond...I sent an e-mail and DID get the guy he responded, so I passed the info to my buddy.

I'll PM you his info...

PK

Don,t ya just love it when someone post a car for sale and you can never get ahold of them ....... guess he not to worried in selling it

Did you ever get a hold of the guy with the GTS in NH?

Just curious. It's back on CL this week.

I have not called yet,had to give up a big chunk of my car money to buy liquid gold(home heating oil)family comes first.
I am trying to sell a bunch of stuff right now,things just aren't selling even at giveaway prices.I don't make deals with people unless I have the cash to do so and I don't want him to think I am some kind of tire kicker.I really would like to make a deal on it so it can be my daily driver in the spring.
Doug

That's a good price for that car, even if the original engine is long gone. Someone go get it.

I know what you mean. If "it" is what I want, I call and zoom over with cash and take it away. No BS. I don't like when it happens to me, so I try to be the best buyer I can.

Here's the e-mail. If the guy won't answer e-mail, then call him.

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The car is still available. The engine in the vehicle is a 318. I have a 68 340 that is partially disassembled that goes with the vehicle. You can call my SIX-OH-THREE-EIGHT-ONE-SEVEN-two-four-six-four if you’re interested.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks, Gerry[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
BTW, he's probably negotiable off that price. he is a car guy, so maybe he would trade??? Don't know, just sayin'. Can't hurt to call and go look.

I can't access Craig's from work, here. Does anyone have the address? If it is near me I'll take a swing by and get more info and some pix.

Sorry, I dont' even have enough $ to get my duster back on the road, I'll not be able to buy it myself but I can get some info for you guys. -LY

OK, the ad says the car is in Freemont. I don't make it over there regularly but if somone wanted more pix and/or a better look at it I could swing by if someone gets me a street address.

-LY

I am trying,called once and he didn't answer and left a message but he did return my e-mail.
Thanks Doug

Talked to the seller tonight and we are gonna try and work a deal on it.

Glad to hear it! That Mopar needs saving!! Keep us up to date!!
I have been in contact with the owner and we are working out a deal to make it happen.
I am getting rid of my 71 Cuda and all of my 71 Cuda parts(sick and tired of what these damn e-bodies cost)

I agree. It seems the E Body's have gone crazy! Even our nice little A Body's are getting up there, but I love my A Body! Glad to hear that you will save that nice Dart! Good luck, and don't forget. PICTURES!!!

I went to see the car. Vinyl top car. Solid floors,trunk. Needs rear quarters. Has extra set of doors and many other parts from another car,
VIN LS23P88177501

I agree. It seems the E Body's have gone crazy! Even our nice little A Body's are getting up there, but I love my A Body! Glad to hear that you will save that nice Dart! Good luck, and don't forget. PICTURES!!!

look at ebays completed listings.
ebodies arent selling.
wait another year.

Who has room for me to move in down there in the beautiful U.S.A. I'm getting a little jealous of all the gifts you guy's and gal's are finding! LOL. If we find one up here in salt city Canada,you can crush it with your bare hands it's so rotted! Unless rarely you might find one that has been sitting in a dry barn that might be fairly decent.I'm moving down with you guy's!! LOL. I love to see all the Mopars being saved.. Keep them comin!!:cheers:](*,):drinkers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back