1968 GTS original paint for sale (not mine)

-

glenn340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like a complete car. Would need better pictures but doesn't look like a rust bucket. this would get a lot of attention if it was driven as is. Nice to see some original stuff still out there.

68 GTS.jpg
1968 dart gts 340

I would love to drive that one as is, just make sure all of the safety items like brakes, steering, etc. were good.
However, you would get a lot of flack from some people wondering when you are going to paint it at least.
Some people appreciate a car in as found condition, most do not.
That really doesn't matter to me.......... if it was my car, i would do what i want.
I love the ''field fresh'' look and REAL patina!

I would love to drive that one as is, just make sure all of the safety items like brakes, steering, etc. were good.
However, you would get a lot of flack from some people wondering when you are going to paint it at least.
Some people appreciate a car in as found condition, most do not.
That really doesn't matter to me.......... if it was my car, i would do what i want.
I love the ''field fresh'' look and REAL patina!

Funny, this was my exact thought. Go through it for safety and just drive it.

Funny, this was my exact thought. Go through it for safety and just drive it.
Thats all i did... New brakes and shocks and i drive it to work and back 120 miles a day round trip and she runs like a top, even going up the cajon pass everyday is no problem for these old monsters.

Thats all i did... New brakes and shocks and i drive it to work and back 120 miles a day round trip and she runs like a top, even going up the cajon pass everyday is no problem for these old monsters.

So that is your car?

Wise old Chinaman once said " Grasshopper, better to have a slightly rusty old Mopar you are driving down the road and loving , than to have a pretty one sitting in garage ALL part!!!?? lol

So what is so wrong with some battlescars and patina!?????/

Wise old Chinaman once said " Grasshopper, better to have a slightly rusty old Mopar you are driving down the road and loving , than to have a pretty one sitting in garage ALL part!!!?? lol

So what is so wrong with some battlescars and patina!?????/
I have been thinking pretty hard about it and eventually i will paint a very deep green, like pine needles, but im not sure if i want to put all the mouldings back on... In any case that will be the very last thing i do with her.

-
Back