jim

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Parting out a 68 dart. Factory 383. Motor is not for sale and not sure of K frame At this time. car has sat for many of years. its a H vin car. A lot of body rust. Let me know what your looking for.

A lot of bad rust. Everything from doors back looks like Swiss cheese guy I got the car from wants it for his road runner. I am thinking of putting k Frame in one oft projects

Would be interested in the oil pan if it is a 893 should you decide to part with it, thanks Bob

I would be interested in the front and rear bumpers if they are usable. the whole windshield washer system,hoses,motor,squirters that mount below the windshield,etc.
Sorry washer system and rear bumper gone front is toast

Thanks

Sorry washer system and rear bumper gone front is toast

Thanks
I would be interested in the glovebox door. Do you have the hood inserts? Last, is that a 67 drivers fender or a 68 with the marker filled? What shape is it in? Thanks

Still waiting for a reply on my items. Interested in the glove box door, driver side fender, and hood scoop inserts. Are they available?

View attachment 1714984472View attachment 1714984473 View attachment 1714984468 Parting out a 68 dart. Factory 383. Motor is not for sale and not sure of K frame At this time. car has sat for many of years. its a H vin car. A lot of body rust. Let me know what your looking for.
This car needs to be fixed!!!!!!
Please would you consider selling it to someone that would put this car back together. There are lots of people out there who have the skills set that could make that car beautiful again. I'm not saying to give it away. I think you could get more for the hole car than partting it out.
Not trying to butt into your business for the car so rare needs to be fixed.

This car needs to be fixed!!!!!!
Please would you consider selling it to someone that would put this car back together. There are lots of people out there who have the skills set that could make that car beautiful again. I'm not saying to give it away. I think you could get more for the hole car than partting it out.
Not trying to butt into your business for the car so rare needs to be fixed.
Things change. I think the car title has been found!! Getting paper work together for the state. Hope I can have the clear title in a couple of weeks.
Not sure who would be interested. I have too many irons in the fire to take on this project.

Things change. I think the car title has been found!! Getting paper work together for the state. Hope I can have the clear title in a couple of weeks.
Not sure who would be interested. I have too many irons in the fire to take on this project.
Cool deal I hope you do well with it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back