-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All, I'm looking for a nice set of caps for my Cuda.I have Rallyes on it now but I like the look of painted steelies with poverty caps. If anybody has a set or 1,2,or three in nice shape...Please speak up! Thanks in advance..Craig.

Attachments

• ply1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 445
If your rallies are 15" Craig I'm interested to buy them if you find steelies and poverty caps

PM sent, PS im going to Rama tonight to see Loverboy I will stop on the way by and pick them up :)

Craig,Any thoughts on upgrading to 4-1/2" circle. Do a deal with Wayne for his 8-3/4 big bolt rear as his Dana is ready.

Craig, I saw a couple sets on ebay looked like between the two sets for sale I saw there is a nice set to be had for around 200 with driver spares.

I'll keep my eyes open for you... they do show up on ebay often the inexpensive ones go quick as I have seen. Normally one or two have rash on them. I hear you about the money though lol Not a bad set for 200 though... make him an offer....!

I have one member on here that offered me a set of four. Fair price,just waiting to hear back about shipping.We spoke on the phone the other night for 45 minutes Mopar talk! Nice guy!! Keeping my fingers crossed.. lol..:grin:

Craig, I apologize for including the originals when I sold the 69 Swinger years back, still trying to remember where I left all that 68 NOS stuff.

I may have a set in the trunk of the convert, still in Vegas, I think he sold it for gambling money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back