-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelkustoms

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I seek out a windshield fitting a 1968 plymouth valiant 2dr Herdtop. I would not mind a used one if it is close and priced right. I may be willing to travel to get one depends on the price and how far I have to go. My windshield is suffering from delamination and fogging bad so I am looking to replace. Please PM me if you have one to sell or know of a reseller that may carry something of the sort. Thanks so much for reading.

-Tom

Are you sure it's a hardtop and not sedan lots of differance between the two windshields --- looked at your past post and your blue car is a sedan not hardtop

Try Safelite auto glass. They put one in my dart.

I have both a 2 door hardtop and 4 dr dart windshield. Let me know if interested.

This used one is in a 68 four door. Would be willing to ship FedEx Grd. with Insurance. Not 100 percent positive it would work for you, but do have a 74 Hollander that I can check interchange with. Am going to guess you can find one closer, but PM if interested.

Attachments

• 100_2857.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 83
I seek out a windshield fitting a 1968 plymouth valiant 2dr Herdtop. I would not mind a used one if it is close and priced right. I may be willing to travel to get one depends on the price and how far I have to go. My windshield is suffering from delamination and fogging bad so I am looking to replace. Please PM me if you have one to sell or know of a reseller that may carry something of the sort. Thanks so much for reading.

-Tom

Have you tried your local glass shop? I just priced one for a '69 Coronet and my cost (wholesale, dropped off) was less than $100. They wanted more for the gasket than the windshield.
Dallas

BTW, I think I have a good one in a '75 Dart 4 door but I'll have to check after the snow melts. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from St. Louis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back