1968 Valiant Project For Sale

-

1MeanA

Reaction score
I've decided to move on to another project so its up for sale. Its currently undergoing a nut and bolt restoration. I was going to wait until the interior was totally finished but.... Its the right car for anyone who doesn't want to do any bodywork or clean up 40 years of crud off of the undercarriage. It is a straight, rust free and accident free Arizona car in primer. It was in bare metal when I bought it which was something to see. It currently has a new Dana 60 in it, front and rear suspension is done, manual disc brake large bolt pattern, etc. The dash is totally restored, A100 seats, new carpet, headliner. No powertrain but have std bore 440 block and 400 block. $9950 email [email protected] (Edmonton) Come have a look if you are at all interested. Trades not out of the question.

Asking $8950

Attachments

• IMG_4031.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,039
just wondering if you would have any parts that you would sell. Need headlight bezels for 1966 Valaint.

Thanks Henry 1550

What were you looking to trade for? Does the car have a big block k-member? Is it a v8 car or 6er?

Trevor

Hi, the car has a '73 a-body k member with discs and Schumacher big block conversion mounts.

Still for sale (because I haven't advertised it yet :)) My new project is on the way. I hope to get it reassembled in a couple of weeks. This car has pretty much had a nut and bolt resto. Price is negotiable of course.

A bit of assembly and a few pics

Attachments

• right rear high.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 719
  • seats.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 736
  • dash.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 728
  • pass side.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • engine bay.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 750