-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a clear title for this car and is located near Annapolis, Md 21401. I purchased it for parts as it is quite a bit rusty but did not have the heart to break this one owner car appart. It is all original, 273 V-8 AC car and most everything still works on it including the factory rear window defogger.

Was partked under the big oak tree behind a little old lady's house just outside of Philidephia when I found it. Got it home, cleaned it a bit and fired it up. Will still smoke the tires doing a brake stand, go figure, not being run for 10 years. I chopped another '68 Valiant appart to get a good trunk, wheel houses and quarter patches but have waaaayyyyy too many other projects to get into this one.

Believe it or not, when I put this car on the lift, I was supprised to find that the rails and floors look great, no rot. Don't know how this happened considering the amount of sheet metal that gave its life to the salty roads around here.

Price? I would like to see this go to someone that is not faint of heart to restore or rebody this car for $1200 obo. Please PM me for additional details or questions. Thanx, Jim

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,572
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,565
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,552
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,551
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 1,565
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,545
  • IMG_0273.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,556
  • IMG_0291.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,536
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 1,519
  • IMG_0277.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,548
its the same old thing it always is...

Man, if that car wasnt on the other side of the country.

I hope you sell it... best of luck to ya

Also is the vinyl top original? I've never seen a Valiant 2 door with a vinyl top and it sure looks good on it.

If you can send me the rear window defogger complete (the dash switch would be helpful, but not critical), I'd appreciate it. I just came on board and don't know yet how to talk privately. I'd like to talk a deal with you.

If you can send me the rear window defogger complete (the dash switch would be helpful, but not critical), I'd appreciate it. I just came on board and don't know yet how to talk privately. I'd like to talk a deal with you.

read the ad, hes not parting the car yet he wants to sell it

They are still for sale folks however, I am bundling this car with a second car under a different and newer advertisement.

Since this ad is from 2011, Im going to mark this sold. Please update your other listing with all of the info you want. No sense in having 2 listings which can and will get confusing. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back