1968coronet500 hosed Us

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terzmo, I am not going against you on this one. I have been 'hacked' by some people on this site in the past and there is a good chance I am getting the old shoes squeezed now from a member who for some reason is not wanting to sell me something but that is another story for another day. All I am saying and most likely should have is I would have loved to hear what this guy has to say. Hes not posting here so I guess he knows he screwed up maybe. Dont want to tick anybody off here. Way too much of that going on these days. Terzmo, did not mean to get under your skin and hope that I did not. I hope the moderators handle this guy and show him the error of his ways. Too bad you got hacked to bud, good luck sorting this nonsense out.
Chas.

Terzmo, I am not going against you on this one. I have been 'hacked' by some people on this site in the past and there is a good chance I am getting the old shoes squeezed now from a member who for some reason is not wanting to sell me something but that is another story for another day. All I am saying and most likely should have is I would have loved to hear what this guy has to say. Hes not posting here so I guess he knows he screwed up maybe. Dont want to tick anybody off here. Way too much of that going on these days. Terzmo, did not mean to get under your skin and hope that I did not. I hope the moderators handle this guy and show him the error of his ways. Too bad you got hacked to bud, good luck sorting this nonsense out.
Chas.

he's not posting here or on moparts ....he won't answer e-mails or calls.
I believe I know what exactly happened here. He's a bad person. Hope his divorce takes him for everything he has.

Don't Forget This Name When Buying Parts..."1968coronet500 "is A Scammer...........

don't read it then....simple....what this guy did is important to all in not getting the same treatment later and possibly putting this guy out of business..at least on this site and moparts.

don't read it then....simple....what this guy did is important to all in not getting the same treatment later and possibly putting this guy out of business..at least on this site and moparts.

oh poor you:-D

Like I said, make a sticky list of those who scam..

Then you don't have to keep bumping this.

I think it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back