-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2sixtynines

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for two decent full quarter panels ( not quarter skins ) for my 1969 Barracuda. If they need some work that's OK, as Auto Body Specialties makes patch panels. would prefer something that doesn't need the entire bottoms replaced. If any one has these I would need them shipped to Erie, PA 16508 or I could pick them up if you're within say 200 miles. Could also use a pair of stainless trim pieces for the A pillar on a vinyl top car. These two pieces are approximately one inch in length and are located at the top of the A pillar. Thanks.

I picked up some rims and tires from EEspeed. Because it was on an outside add I can't leave feedback. So I figured I'd give him a shout out. Nice guy, has alot of parts and reasonably priced. I picked them up and he let me do a walk through where I found the ashtray I needed. I'll be going back next week for a trans. He's definitely someone I'd recommend.

I picked up some rims and tires from EEspeed. Because it was on an outside add I can't leave feedback. So I figured I'd give him a shout out. Nice guy, has alot of parts and reasonably priced. I picked them up and he let me do a walk through where I found the ashtray I needed. I'll be going back next week for a trans. He's definitely someone I'd recommend.

Hey, thanks for the compliment and recommendation. Hope to see allot of you. Maybe I can get you hooked up with some of the other Mopar guys in the area as well. Double thanks

Just curious what's the car your doing? Use AMD full FB quarters and cut below the top line????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back