[SOLD] 1969-76 A-body auto center console with shifter.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemihead2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Nice used auto console with factory shifter mechanism, intermediate rod, turnbuckle, mounting bracket and down rod. Includes front floor mounting bracket as well. Nice driver condition as chrome shows well and door shuts and locks. Needs new wood grain eventually. Missing ashtray. $375.00 or offer. Located in Pa

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
No- it's factory correct. I can post a better picture for you soon.

No- it's factory correct. I can post a better picture for you soon.

I was wrong! I looked real quickly at lunch. The very front of the console was smoothed down for some reason... I'll pull the original one out of my Duster and do a side by side shot. I have no idea why someone would do that but it wouldn't be visible under the dash once installed. Thanks for pointing that out- it got by me.

I'm pretty sure the consoles from air cars were shorter because the ac box hangs lower.
That my very well be true because it looks so intentionally done I don't think someone at home could have modified it so nicely. I know I wouldn't be able to.

Thats a shame as it looked like a real nice console, Oh well I'll Keep looking

Thats a shame as it looked like a real nice console, Oh well I'll Keep looking
Ok- not sure why you wouldn't want it. There is no appreciable difference once it's installed. Looks exceptionally nice from those I've run into lately.

Great- I learn something new everyday. My non-air console is slightly different. I'll post a comparison picture tonight.

I'm interested in difference, please post.
Remember over the years people have modified them to
Their need.

And basically so what.

Here you go...not especially easy to tell in the pictures but not having the carpet on the console makes it look more pronounced than it really is.

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back