[FOR SALE] 1969 Barracuda Fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This car is not mine! I went to look at this 69 Barracuda today. Such a nice car, but I already have too many.
1969 Barracuda
Email him or I can answer a few questions probably.
How was the engine bay & underneath the car? Rust or bubbles visible on any panels? Thanks

How was the engine bay & underneath the car? Rust or bubbles visible on any panels? Thanks
The engine compartment was dirty and didn't get paint when the exterior got painted. The right rear lower quarter has the smallest bubbles. I didn't initially see them until he pointed them out. This is an absolutely rust-free car.

Mr. Commando66 you cllaim that this is an absolutely rust free car! However, You just said the right rear lower quarter has the "the smallest bubbles"! It can't be rust free AND smallest rust bubbles!

Bubbles usually mean filler over rust, in some fashion.
Hell of a nice car and price IMHO.....

Mr. Commando66 you cllaim that this is an absolutely rust free car! However, You just said the right rear lower quarter has the "the smallest bubbles"! It can't be rust free AND smallest rust bubbles!
If you saw the car in person, you would say the same thing. The repaint has been on the car a long time. Probably 25-30 years. Dont get me wrong, it needs its share of work. It's just an honest well priced car.

I'd like to know more about it. I emailed the guy yesterday, but haven't had a chance to talk with him yet. Got pics besides what is in the ad? Did you drive it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back