[Found!] 1969 Barracuda front header panel and grills

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a good header panel available for a '69. I updated the conversation we are already having about my '67 parts.

Last edited:
Can you post pictures? Thanks, Dan
So this is what I have. One small ding in the lower near the nose that should be no big deal to massage out. I tried to capture close-ups of that. Grille surrounds and park lamps will be sold separately. I also have the passenger side egg crate that will be thrown in with the surrounds if the buyer wants it. It is obviously not great, but might be usable. I will also be posting in the near future a complete set of grilles/surrounds/headlight bezels off a '67 Notchback that are very nice driver quality. A few more pics to follow in a second reply. PM me if you are interested in any of it. As for pricing, I've not sold a header before and just happened to pick this one up as a part of another deal, so I haven't done any research on value. I will figure that out today. Shipping or pickup would be from Spring Lake, MI. Thanks!

IMG_8198.JPG
IMG_8199.JPG
IMG_8200.JPG
IMG_8201.JPG
IMG_8204.JPG
IMG_8205.JPG
IMG_8207.JPG
IMG_8209.JPG
IMG_8211.JPG
IMG_8212.JPG

Last edited:
I have a spare grill, some panels are missing but you can use it to repair yours. I even made a "repair tool". Can be seen in my 1969 Barracuda Fastback resto.

Cheers,

Wolfgang

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back