1969 Barracuda Instrument Voltage Regulator Needed

-

mopardude62

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm working on a 1969 Barracuda. It looks like the IVR has been pulled from the cluster. If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with please let me know. I really don't even care if it works, just need an old one to try.

Are you meaning the volt gauge?? Or the condenser itself?? I believe I may have an extra volt gauge and an extra condenser. Send me a pm with your email and I will email you back with pics

Thanks
Steve

I wouldn't fool with the original Vreg "can" since it is a thermal-mechanical design that works poorly. You can get an electronic board that replaces it for ~$30 (ebay & web). Search here.

I found what I was looking for. I actually needed the IVR itself. I know you can buy an electronic version from eBay but I don't care if it works and didn't care to pay for a working one, just want the shell. Thank you for your offer Steve! I do enjoy your posts and your dad's 1967 Barracuda, a very sweet ride!!

Are you looking for the voltage limiter because with thr rally dash like on a 67-69 Barracuda its built into the gas gauge.

The voltage regulator is built into the gas gauge on the 69 Barracuda. It's not an external unit like on Darts and others.

-
Back