-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
Working on two 69 383 cars - need following parts - if you have them for sale please PM me....Deluxe Black Interior panels and seat covers, rear interior fastback light bezels, pair of rust free doors, pair of rust free fenders, black formula S Grilles (looking for two pairs of really nice ones but willing to consider any original units).........will pay for shipping of course.

You need loaded doors or just shells? If you want loaded doors we would need to know the body style because all three body styles take a different door glass.

Doors loaded would be preferred....for a Fastback......thanks for getting the clarification.

I have glass from the drivers sided damaged door so unloaded if available is ok but definately need a complete loaded passenger side....

Doors loaded would be preferred....for a Fastback......thanks for getting the clarification.

I have glass from the drivers sided damaged door so unloaded if available is ok but definately need a complete loaded passenger side....

I have a set but need to check condition.

I have a nice 69 fastback loaded drivers door that is rust free if you still need one. It has the tinted glass in it. PM me if interested. Can send pics.

I have a mint pair of front fenders from a local San Diego car. Also 440 M-Code hood scoops, 69 Hood with aluminum bracing from a Feather Duster, Nice grilles, Grille surrounds, park lites side markers, green delux door panels f&r, and a nose panel. Also a street weight fiberglass hood with a Hemi Scoop moulded in.

have the driver door and bezels on the way....BCBound.....am interested in the fenders....and nice grilles/surrounds, nose panel, have left you PM...

Still need two sets of Black Formula S Grilles.....NOS would be perfect....will settle for complete.....

Too many projects....not enough time.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back