[WANTED] 1969 Barracuda rocker moldings

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have any but here is an undisturbed notch I took a picture of with them...

I have a set I took off the cuda. I think they were dull but undented. I'll have to have another look at them. They may be difficult to ship. I have attached an old picture.

Attachments

• car then.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 183
the 68 are the hard to find ones , they only came as part of a mid year option package , known around here as the "west coast option pack " and I like a dummy passed the set I found on to another Mopar guy Doh ! I seem to remember seeing a couple of sets of the 69 mouldings at Moparfest last year .

I have one side for 67 and I have one gill and two spears for a 68, but no 69. If any of these will work, please PM me.

I am interested in a pair for a 69 if anyone has a set as well.

Here are pictures of my trim. They are straight and have no corrosion, but the finish is dull and there are a few minor scratches. I would call them driver quality. They may clean up OK, but if you are looking for show quality, new might be the answer.

Attachments

• IMG_5741.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5746.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_5742.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5743.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5744.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5745.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 121
I bought a 69 340 S fastback, missing motor and trans, hit in right rear, and a little on the right front, from CA for $1200 and paid another 1200 to ship to NY so I could get a mint pair of rocker moldings for my 69 340 S convrt. Was looking for yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back