Status
Not open for further replies.

mike67fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Barracuda

This is fantastic parts car. There is nothing missing except the back up lights and the air conditioning compressor. It has a rear window defroster and that seems to be all there. It has high bucket seats, they will need recovering but are in very good shape. The back seat is nice. The dash is uncut and complete. The grills look to missing a couple of screws but are in good shape. The stainless trim around all of the windows is in amazing condition. All of the tinted glass looks good. The trunk trim panel is pretty nice. The fenders, doors, hood, and trunk lid look to be good. There is some bubbling behind the right rear tire.

It has a small block with an auto that I was told ran when parked about 8 years ago, I haven’t tried to start it. It does have a good Ohio title. The keys are there.

I originally tried to buy this to fix it up but by the time I got it (two years later) the dirt floor garage had taken it’s toll. The floors and at least the frame by the driver’s floor are shot.

I am going to try one time to sell it whole but if it doesn’t sell, my winter project will be to part it out and Ebay the stuff. The grills, dash, tail panel and seats will probably fetch more than I am asking for the car.

I am asking $2000.00. PM me here. The car is located in northeast Ohio, 44026

Thanks for looking,

Mike

2011-12-23_12-44-48_174.jpg

To bad your car is far away from me in California, because I would have bought it at that price-shipping charges would be about the same price of the car price, Darn-it!

To bad your car is far away from me in California, because I would have bought it at that price-shipping charges would be about the same price of the car price, Darn-it!

Are rust buckets in demand in California because you don't have any???:D:D:D

i wish i could've seen pics of bad spots before you started parting it, the car doesn't look that bad and i'm not too far away.

The fenders, hood, and decklid are on Ebay now. The doors and grills will be listed tomorrow.

OMG, I missed this car!!!!!!!! (Now screeming wildly through out the house!!!!!!!!!)
Say it aint so!
I so hate it when I miss this SH%^&(!!!!!!!

He had this car listed for at least 2 months on the internet,what were you guys sleeping?

ya I see to many good cars parted because they want money now
Could be because they need the $$ to feed their family?I know that I have a 69 barracuda I have for sale and its really a hard deal to take less than what you have invested for the whole car if you can part it out and get the $$$ to survive on.In my eyes people should pay up or shut up(just my 2 cents)Or maybe you will get lucky and Mopar will build you a 4dr barracuda that you can finance:glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back