Status
Not open for further replies.

Swell

A body M code FREAK!✌
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a restored/original M-code 'cuda must be done correctly with documents, fender & vin tags, headers ok if u have the original exhaust manifolds...i am also looking for a Notch or Convertible, this car must be 4-speed, Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
I'm a novice but I THOUGHT ALL M CARS were automatic ,manual brakes and steering due to clearances ???

i dont know if this is what your looking for but i think its really cool. if i had the cash you would be sol'

1969 Plymouth barracuda

00i0i_b96XPK0Osh5_1200x900.jpg

I'm a novice but I THOUGHT ALL M CARS were automatic ,manual brakes and steering due to clearances ???
Yes they are? Why do you ask? ...also (in my add) is for a different car, I'm looking for TWO different cars, all M-codes are as you described with a 727, NOT a 727 in the notch/convert.

Yes they are? Why do you ask?
He asked because the way your sentence was worded and punctuated, it was rather unclear what you meant. It could have gone either way. Had you started another sentence with, "I am also looking for...", then carazzy would not have said what he did. I am not giving you crap about anything; I'm just letting you know that it was a little confusing.

He asked because the way your sentence was worded and punctuated, it was rather unclear what you meant. It could have gone either way. Had you started another sentence with, "I am also looking for...", then carazzy would not have said what he did. I am not giving you crap about anything; I'm just letting you know that it was a little confusing.
Thanks brother, it's all good. I will reword my ad. Take care.

As is or you gonna finish it up at least to be running. I love the car, exactly what I'm looking for BuT no projects. Thanks and keep an eye out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back