Status
Not open for further replies.

EVILynn69

Black '69 Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just a feeler to see if there's interest. Recently came across this car in a trade. Has a really spiffy paint job aside from the passenger front fender (needs painted). Original strong running /6 with 904. Interior is pretty nice but needs some work. Brand new tires on Boyd Coddington wheels. Lot of compliments driving around town.

OK. Feeler time is over.

Car really needs to go now. Got another Mopar project and my new baby needs some part money so...

Asking $7000 OBO. Located in SE Washington State.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

utex.jpg

wywn.jpg

$7900 OBO. Will take some more pics asap.

Nice driver for the miss's, Whats wrong with the fender? How much are you asking.

Wow.. ok. I'll do a little research and throw a price on it. Definitely for sale. Not just a "feeler". Bad choice of words I guess. Like I said, I got it in trade and am not entirely sure what a good price on it would be. These are the only two pictures I have so far. I'll put some more up today, if possible, and will take more specific ones on request.

Nice driver for the miss's, Whats wrong with the fender? How much are you asking.

Needs to be aligned a little better and painted. It was replaced at some point and the previous owner didn't paint it. Something I plan having done this winter if its still in the garage. I'll post pics of it today.

OK. Feeler time is over. :)

Car really needs to go now. Got another Mopar project and my new baby needs some part money so...

Asking $7000 OBO. Located in SE Washington State.

Heres a few more pictures of the fender in question.

8u3n.jpg

9blm.jpg

Theres a little wrinkle by the body line so it would need a little work but not much. I'll grab some interior pictures asap.

FTR, I'm not the one who painted the air cleaner and valve cover red.

yspe.jpg

hblh.jpg

Small amount of cancer coming through on the bottom of the passenger rear quarter. You can see it here.

gu39.jpg

Here's a couple phone shots. (Wife ran off with the camera)

zqm4.jpg

p67n.jpg

yrg2.jpg

Obvious need is for a dash cap/pad. Haven't peeked under that seat cover but the passenger side looks dang good. Looks like the drivers side is what needs attention (being original and all). The headliner is new and I have a new package tray in the trunk I haven't installed yet.

Yes. It's the 225.

All original numbers matching to my knowledge. I grab a shot of the fender tag after work.

(All PMs replied to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back