-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparSteve

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to do this, but need to make room in the garage. So here it goes.

69 Dart. 440 running 9.5:1 compression with mild Crane cam has less then 2K miles since rebuild. The 440 was a HP motor originally from a 72 Plymouth, Heads has hardened seats. Holly intake manifold with Eddy 750 electric chock and TTI headers. 727 Tranny with 2000 stall converter from B&M. The rearend is a 8.75" from a 66 B body with spring relo and has Richmond 3.91 SG. Custom heavy duty drive shaft. Custom 9 qt oil pan.

Manual breaks and steering, front disc rear drums with all new brake components. Frontend suspension has new tierod ends, ball joints, idler and pitman. New BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires with custom widen Mopar rally wheels. 205/70/14" front 245/60/15" rear. The paint job is a 10 footer that is about 12 years old and it is a 94 Dodge Ram Moss Green metallic paint (including engine bay).

Interior is in good condition with new white matching headliner. Battery has been relocated to the trunk. Also has brand new side mirror and tail light bezel. Mechanically, this car is in top shape with good bones. It could use a new paint job as there are some small bubbles starting to show up on lower rocker. And it could use a radio/speakers/antenna or you can just listen to the RB going down the street. Asking $12,500. No trade please.

Dart1.JPG

Dart2.JPG

Dart3.JPG

Dart4.JPG

Dart5.JPG

Dart6.JPG

Dart7.JPG

Dart8.JPG

Dart9.JPG

Dart10.JPG

69 Dart. 440 running 9.5:1 compression with mild Crane cam has less then 2K miles since rebuild. The 440 was a HP motor originally from a 72 Plymouth, Heads has hardened seats. Holly intake manifold with Eddy 750 electric chock and TTI headers. 727 Tranny with 2000 stall converter from B&M. The rearend is a 8.75" from a 66 B body with spring relo and has Richmond 3.91 SG. Custom heavy duty drive shaft. Custom 9 qt oil pan.

Manual breaks and steering, front disc rear drums with all new brake components. Frontend suspension has new tierod ends, ball joints, idler and pitman. New BF Goodrich tires with custom widen Mopar rally wheels. 225 on 14" front 245 on 15" rear. The paint job is a 10 footer that is about 12 years old and it is a 94 Dodge Ram Moss Green metallic paint (including engine bay).

Interior is in good condition with new white matching headliner. Battery has been relocated to the trunk. Also has brand new side mirror and tail light bezel. Mechanically, this car is in top shape with good bones. It could use a new paint job as there are some small bubbles starting to show up on lower rocker. And it could use a radio/speakers/antenna or you can just listen to the RB going down the street. Asking $12,500. No trade please.
I love this car

Manual breaks and steering, front disc rear drums with all new brake components. Frontend suspension has new tierod ends, ball joints, idler and pitman. New BF Goodrich tires with custom widen Mopar rally wheels. 225 on 14" front 245 on 15" rear. The paint job is a 10 footer that is about 12 years old and it is a 94 Dodge Ram Moss Green metallic paint (including engine bay).

Sold yet??

Nice car + ...

Although You must consider what this one went for ...

$6,500 with ZERO body issues whatsoever(no rust bubbles, etc.) ...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=67824&page=2

It's the economy ... that's killing the prices...

Appreciate the insight, good for the person who bought that.... because he/she got a hell of a deal. But no disrespect, no I do not have to take that into consideration, it means nothing to me. That is not my car nor do I know the seller's situation. This car was build by my buddy and I from ground up 13 years ago and not a single part gone untouch during the restoration/transformation. I will take pics of the two little bubbles for those who are seriously interest. Again, I am just looking for more garage space, not because I need the money.

Nice car + ...

Yeh whoever bought that got a deal.
BUT.
Doesnt mean it sets the standard now due to the economy.
It just means someone got a good deal.
If i dont get the money i want for whatever i sell,it can sit
there for all i care an rot!

What size wheels & tires, front & back?

Front is 205/70/14 (Remember this car is manual steering dude to the 440 fitment, so not too wide). Back is 245/60/15 (Back wheels were widen, but I can not recall exactly how much, I think it was widen to 8"). Anyhow, wide enough but without rub or tub.

Yeh whoever bought that got a deal.
BUT.
Doesnt mean it sets the standard now due to the economy.
It just means someone got a good deal.
If i dont get the money i want for whatever i sell,it can sit
there for all i care an rot!

Exactly....

1swingin"dart;607526 said:
Now thats sweet. If i can sell mine iam buying that.

Funny you say that, I was just looking at your ad and said to myself that I would love to have a Plum Crazy or Moulin Rouge 70-71 Swinger or 71 Demon.

I would trade mine for that in a newyork minute. Goodluck with the sale.

sweet car put a b body rear in my 67 dart last week and works good for me best of luck to the sale

Nice car + ...

From what I can see in the pics, this is a nicer car - the other car has an ugly black engine bay, wires all over, LOOKs like the door jambs aren;t the same color as the rest of the car (at least that's what it looks like in the pics). This is clearly a nicer car in overall better condition. BTW, judging from the pics of the other car - that's not the greatest paint job either - look how cloudy the hood is in the last pic.

Good luck with your sale - I love that green, BTW.

Can't edit my original post anymore, but here is the update. Originally I was selling due to garage space constraint, but that is no longer a concern. So at this time I am open to trade for either a 70-71 Dart or 71 Demon of same value and preferably in high impact color (Plum Crazy or Lime)

Had the car out for a wash and cruise today... Boy I am going to miss this car if it ever leaves. But I think a purple a-body would look real nice next to my Lil Yellow Truck. :-D

40.jpg

Car is still for sale or trade for a 71 Demon of equal value.... else it will be heading into winter hibernation.

Nice car good luck with the sale. I think it is much nicer than the red car with chevy black under the hood and cut fenders. no comparison. where were ya before i started mine lol

Why you wanna trade?

I think its beautiful!
An you should keep it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back