Status
Not open for further replies.

ConfusedMuchOfTheTime

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone

I'm beginning the hunt for a pair of bucket seats for my LP27. They were very kindly removed before I bought the car.
Given the scarcity of these things I'm willing to consider pretty much any condition and if not from a '69 then any '67/68 or whatever compatible track and internal frame.
I will need to ship them so will engage a shipper to do all the work (pickup, wrapping & boxing etc). I can settle by PayPal.

Thanks in advance.

68 and 69 only. A 67 seat is different.
I have a set of bucket seats with headrests in tracks but they are out of a 69 Barracuda. I believe the cushions are the same but please feel free to do your own research. Feel free to PM me if interested. I am located in Connecticut

I have a set of bucket seats with headrests in tracks but they are out of a 69 Barracuda. I believe the cushions are the same but please feel free to do your own research. Feel free to PM me if interested. I am located in Connecticut
@Surprise67GT I will do some research yes. Sounds promising. Could I bother you please to grab the front to back floor pan attachment bolt distance and across the diagonal measure too plus any pics would be great ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back