-
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewj1398

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Dodge Dart 4 door Custom. Only has 83K ORIGINAL MILES! Body is in great shape (think 1 panel has small dent). Motor is slant six strong motor good compression. Fuel lines are clogged (with a bottle of fuel to carb it will run). Carb rebuilt. All the chrome has been spray painted gray by previous owner. Luckily he did not sand the chrome before he sprayed it so it will come off with some thinner. Bought this for my nephew we were going to fix it up but he moved out of state so.. loss of interest and need it out of my way. I have a title but not in my name it has to be sent in to get it.(We both signed the title and had it notarized just never sent it in. IT IS NOT AN OPEN TITLE! But I can get a title) I could do that if someone wanted it. I want to sale the whole car. Selling it as parts because of title issue. I am near Winston-Salem and Greensboro NC. Make an offer!!!!
I do not know how to post pictures so email me or go to this link. http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/2359898144.html

let me know if you want to part-it i have a list ready thanks! hopefully somebody buys it though it's sad to see a complete car get parted :(

Would like to see a pic of the entire dash. Also condition of the valve cover. Thats just for starters if you decide to part it out please let me know, thanks.
PM me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back