-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamadart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
69 Dart, 383/727, 8 3/4 with 3.55 suregrip.
big bolt pattern all around with front disc.
1968 model 383, griffin radiator.
body is very straight and solid, all gauges work but the speedometer does not. I think it needs a cable. Car is registered and insured in my name in Huntsville, Al and will come with a bill of sale and registration. Alabama does not title anything 35 years and older. I do have the previous owners Tennessee title. $14k
dart.jpeg
dart2.JPG
dart4.jpeg
dart5.jpeg
dart3.jpeg
dart10.jpeg
dart8.jpeg
dart9.jpeg

What is the tag on the upper firewall - drivers side - near the drivers side hood hinge and the windshield washer lines?

Car looks nice - besides the speedometer (cable maybe) what does the car need? How is the front and rear suspension, any new components there? Also, how is the electrical system- has it been replaced / upgraded, or still original?

It's a valve lash chart. It must have had adjustable rockers/solid lift at one point. As I stated everything works except speedometer, all lights and gauges, flashers, etc. wiring is intact

What is the tag on the upper firewall - drivers side - near the drivers side hood hinge and the windshield washer lines?

Car looks nice - besides the speedometer (cable maybe) what does the car need? How is the front and rear suspension, any new components there? Also, how is the electrical system- has it been replaced / upgraded, or still original?
At some point before me it has has front and rear suspension work. It appears to have super stock springs and it has big bolt pattern all around with the later model a body stuff up front.

Any signs of rot repair and or bondo work ? nice looking car in the pictures but hard to tell of the things I asked about in pictures sometimes.

Any signs of rot repair and or bondo work ? nice looking car in the pictures but hard to tell of the things I asked about in pictures sometimes.
Only places I have found are at the factory rocker seam and there doesn't appear to have ever been anything replaced there, floors, rails and everything is solid. Car was in long term storage until the past year or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back