1969 Dart grill brackets

-

dbphemi

Reaction score
anyone have pictures of what the grill brackets that attach the 2 center posts of the 69 dart grill to the radiator support?

This is what I got from the guy I bought the grill from. I'm thinking the one on top is correct for the left side and the other two don't seem to be correct for this grill.

IMG_3555.JPG

The grill looks straight and lined up with the bumper good. I suppose I could just modify the bracket to work. This car has been apart for 20 years. Trying to put together what I have to see what's missing.

First one is drivers side. Just noticed there is no bolt in it. Have to fix that.

This is what I got from the guy I bought the grill from. I'm thinking the one on top is correct for the left side and the other two don't seem to be correct for this grill.

View attachment 1715081643

!!!!!!!!! Could you possible measure the correct bracket? I do not have these brackets and want to just make some. Thanks

Also do the farthest mounting points on the bottom of the grille, do they rest on the headlight buckets? I have fiberglass fenders and fiberglass headlight buckets with no mounting holes. Not trying to hijack your thread but since you're already looking at it...... lol thanks

-
Back