-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69Dartconvt69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I guess I need to sell my convertible, was hoping to find another way to go.

69 GT convertible with auto on the column, bench seat and manual steering and brakes. The floor pans and trunk floor are very nice with no rust through or major issues. It does have some rust on the lower rear part of the quarters and some blisters around the wheel wells but I have the repair panels saved from a parts car for the repair. The top was replaced just before I got the car and it has been stored inside since I've had it. The interior is decent but will need seat covers.

The odometer shows 85K and I have an Indiana Title that states mileage as actual. The car was born a Q5 turquiose car with a 273, automatic and power top. The current engine in it is a warmed over 318 and it is starting to show it's age a little now. I have a good set of heads that have had a little port work done and have double springs, might have 1,000 miles on them that I'll include. It also has an 8 3/4 one legger that I put in to replace a bad 7 1/4 it had when I got it. I also found a decent bulge hood for it, complete with inserts, I stripped and primed it before installing and it has no rust.

I had it listed previously with a bunch of parts but found someone that wanted most of those so I am now selling the car as you see it. I also reduced the price to 7,000 and it's the least I will take, it's $2K less than I have in it.

Car is located in Fresno, CA. PM me if you want to see more pics.

Thanks, John

aIMG_4821a.jpg

aIMG_4827a.jpg

aIMG_4826a.jpg

aIMG_4822a.jpg

aIMG_4776a.jpg

They have the same car down here "La"....need quarter panels, doors, floors pans and the inside is toast....it sold for 5000.

Point is, this is a GREAT price for this car for anyone thats looking....

BUMP....

Well the car looks good but I wonder how long is was in Indiana and how rusty it is? It would be worth a lot more if it was truly a California car.

Well the car looks good but I wonder how long is was in Indiana and how rusty it is? It would be worth a lot more if it was truly a California car.

I looked at 2 "black plate" CA cars before I bought this car and they were rot buckets, both needed quarters, rear floor pans and spare tire wells. Look at the condition of these areas on my car. I described the rust it has Jim, why would a rusty CA car be worth more than this car?

IMG_4792a.jpg

IMG_4797a.jpg

IMG_4799a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back