-
Status
Not open for further replies.

poorboy 1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Friend of mine wants to sell his factory 383 gts dart. Been in storage for 25 years. Car is a 383 gts, was auto on floor now has hemi 4spd.,narrowed dana 60,alson rear subframe,alston roll cage,69 383 engine,fiberglass front fenders,hood. Car is a very solid car. Engine and trans are in car,rear end ect. needs finished. PM me for more info on car. Pictures of car on request. Car is located in central Illinois. Price is 8500.00.

Posting phone numbers is against the rules.

You see.......... Some perv like me may call him at 3am and start talking about how sexy I feel in my thong, rubber boots and light coat of baby oil.

You should really get some pics too.

Didn't read rules on ads,corrected ad. My friens wants to sell car to finish his 69 roadrunner he has owned since it was a year old.

Posting phone numbers is against the rules.

You see.......... Some perv like me may call him at 3am and start talking about how sexy I feel in my thong, rubber boots and light coat of baby oil.

You should really get some pics too.

now that my friend is funny! what kind of boots? LOL

Speaking of rules,none of this has anything to do with the guys for sale ad(other than rules about phone #,s)You all know the rules about posting useless blabber in peoples ads.not interested?,don,t comment period!

NO PLAYFUL BANTER WHILE ASKING FOR PICTURES OF STATED VEHICLES. THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. (MGMT). ...this isn't even useless blabbering. IN-FACT almost everyone involved here are people posting most nights. Car was brought to the the nigtly round table and we asked for pictures in support of the sale. Someone made an aside joke and the thread got easy bumps. Who does that help? OH RIGHT the seller. AND I would still like to.see pictures of the car for my father. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back