Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Tail lights-Lenses good,only slight pitting on trim.60.00 Sold

Rear Bumper- Nich chrome,no rust,one dent-30.00

Trunk-Straight no dents had the "Dodge" trim on it.Has lock with keys.50.00

Grill-Nice no dents/nothing broken 100.00 Pending sale

Head light bezels-dented,but would work for daily driver/restore.15.00 Pending sale

Glove box door/bezel-great shape no cracks.25.00

Also have a brand new adjustable prop valve for 25+shipping.Sold

Used dome light cover good condition-5.00 Pending sale

Ignition trim-plastic that goes around the ignition switch on 67-69 A bodies,really nice shape,its brown but can be dyed-15.00

One defroster vent-no cracks,not broken,brown-5.00

Both original defroster tubes in really good condition,these are usually trashed,this is the nicest set i have seen- 20.00 pending sale

Complete dash wiring harness is very good shape,includes ignition switch,bulkhead connector,and fuse block. No splices,cuts or burnt wires.100+ shipping Will fit in med. flat rate box 10.95

Complete tail light harness,no splices,cuts or burnt wires,great shape- 50+ shipping Will fit in med. flat rate box 10.95

Complete headlight wiring harness with bulkhead connector,great shape,no splices,cuts or burnt wires. 50+ shipping.Will fit in small flat rate box 5.20

Parts are located in the Austin Tx area,willing to ship anything and everything at buyers expence. PM me here for more info/pics.

Thanks forabodiesonly!

JP

bumper2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

If the tail lights will fit a 67 I'll take them

I'll take the prop valve

PM sent

interested in the bumper, hard to make out severity of dent in photo tho, do you have any other pics? I will take the dome light lens too if u still have it.
thanks,
Dave

Tail lights,and prop valve pending sale to 67Dart273

Will get some more pictures of the bumper.

Thanks everyone,
JP

The dent on the bumper is a little over 3 in. long,and under 1/4 in deep. Seems more like a "scratch" but no chrome is missing/flaking.

The grill comes with both parking light housings. The lense on the passenger side is really nice,and the one on the drivers side is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back