1969 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed value?

-

swingingdart

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking at a 340 4 speed Dart swinger. It's all factory with numbers matching engine and transmission.

I dont have pics (SORRY)
But it runs and drives with only one repaint.
What do you guys think its worth?

More info needed. Shape of interior, mileage, what color, are fatory parts in place etc.

Yep, not enough info and no pics won't get you a good value range. R4 Red, F6 Green, and so on will demand more than Y1 Beige or F5 Green, and what rust it has and like mentioned above hot rodded or factory parts? Could be $3K-$40K...

Yep, not enough info and no pics won't get you a good value range. R4 Red, F6 Green, and so on will demand more than Y1 Beige or F5 Green, and what rust it has and like mentioned above hot rodded or factory parts? Could be $3K-$40K...
He said runs and drives... Pretty much puts the bottom dollar more in the 5K range... 340 4spd A bodies are getting hard to find...

Beyond that I agree, color & condition matter a bunch..

Here’s a picture of the car for the OP, it has “little” rust I was told.

“little rust” between Missouri and Nevada are vastly different lol.

52673A09-FE30-4AB2-A442-AED9FF51A383.jpeg

Sorry guys,
I'm still trying to get pics but till then he said it's dark green. What ever code that is?
And has no carpet but has everything else interior wise, but warped dash pad, bench seat, door panels are showing age.
Exterior is really nice, no rust or anything.
Power bulge hood,
Centerline aluminum wheels.
I'm trying for more info.
Sorry guys...

Oh hey dentaldart!
I wouldnt be surprised if it's the same car since you and I know some of the same people.
I wasnt told what the person was asking, just if I could figure out what it's worth.
What's your thoughts?

I’m pretty sure it’s the same car.

Depends on rust. If a lot of rust 5k if no rust 12kish depending on how everything else checked out. I’m also a bad judge of prices.

I heard it was the girls father who passed away a couple years ago. She listed it for sale, a guy in Springfield tried to buy it but she couldn’t find the title and “her boyfriend was going to get it running.” Then she disappeared.

I know another person who would be interested as well. A price I heard was in the 20k range and at that price I don’t feel it is worth it.

You say ‘no rust or anything‘ and exterior is really nice. Yet in that one photo you can see paint cracked (bondo too?) around the passenger side front wheel lip. It also looks like the clear coat/colour coat is peeling along the top edge of the fender line along the entire passenger side.

While it has interior parts, they are showing their age which means they will need to be replaced.

How badly do you want it??? What is your budget?? Regardless if we think it’s worth $15k or $35k, if you only have $8k, we are all wasting our time. As well, with no asking price, is it even for sale?? How many raisins (not scoops) are in a box of Raisin Bran??

You say ‘no rust or anything‘ and exterior is really nice. Yet in that one photo you can see paint cracked (bondo too?) around the passenger side front wheel lip. It also looks like the clear coat/colour coat is peeling along the top edge of the fender line along the entire passenger side.

While it has interior parts, they are showing their age which means they will need to be replaced.

How badly do you want it??? What is your budget?? Regardless if we think it’s worth $15k or $35k, if you only have $8k, we are all wasting our time. As well, with no asking price, is it even for sale?? How many raisins (not scoops) are in a box of Raisin Bran??
Well obviously I dont have pics, so i genuinely didnt know or see that there was extensive damage.
I should have waited till I had everything put together, I apologize.

-
Back