1969 Dart Swinger 340 - Glove Box Trim?

-
Definitely a 67 dash frame but it is a 68-69 IP, 67 circuit boards are blue not green. Everything else looks 69 Swinger. Another fun fact is that the 67 and 69 dash has the same ash tray, everything was changed in 68 and they went back to it all in 69.

Definitely a 67 dash frame but it is a 68-69 IP, 67 circuit boards are blue not green. Everything else looks 69 Swinger. Another fun fact is that the 67 and 69 dash has the same ash tray, everything was changed in 68 and they went back to it all in 69.

Good to know! Thinking of sending this one off to Instrument Specialties for the refurbishment.

I have lots of dash frames, but shipping to Vancouver would kill that from Chicago. Talk with Wildcat auto... https://www.wildcatmopars.com/

I have lots of dash frames, but shipping to Vancouver would kill that from Chicago. Talk with Wildcat auto... https://www.wildcatmopars.com/

Got a deck lid and drivers side fender from them years ago. Appointment only during the covid. I'll look into it but might be sending you a message in the future.

Do you know Tom and Gary Hergert in Olympia, WA? We deal parts and car back and forth and they come my way a couple times a year. I believe he will be here in June for the Mopars in the Park show and swap in Minnesota, he usually picks up parts and brings them back west.

Do you know Tom and Gary Hergert in Olympia, WA? We deal parts and car back and forth and they come my way a couple times a year. I believe he will be here in June for the Mopars in the Park show and swap in Minnesota, he usually picks up parts and brings them back west.

I don’t but Olympia isn’t to far a trip for me for parts. Any clue what 67 dash is worth?

Since the dash is cut around the radio probably not worth anything unless someone does not want to cut their original dash up. I probably have 10 dashes that were cut laying around the shop because I have room for them, most people just scrap them.

Since the dash is cut around the radio probably not worth anything unless someone does not want to cut their original dash up. I probably have 10 dashes that were cut laying around the shop because I have room for them, most people just scrap them.

I was gonna try and weld that up with the correct gauge steel to make it usable again. Any luck doing that before?

Never tried that, did take a dash section from a ralley gauge dash and put it in a regular dash, not fun...

Not necessarily. I know of a couple late build 69 Swinger 340's with factory buckets but no console. I know of a couple of GTS's with column shift, early build. Definitely post more pictures of the dash and interior. Does it have torque boxes? Trunk trim? DODGE on the hood and trunk lid?
Interesting, I wasn't aware you could get a Swinger with buckets.

-
Back