Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1969 dodge dart -- 11729 NY

- tubed, back half'ed, caged & narrowed 8.75 rear...using chassis engineering rear clip
- new QA1 rear coil over shocks & springs & $2500 worth of work from the suspension shop (locally).
- kirkey AL seats mounted to factory bucket seat brackets
- fender wall headers (never run)
- (2) 440's one is 73 short bock, the other is a 69 or 70 complete steel crank motor, both original std bore and for rebuilding.
- (2) BB 727's one is RMVB (cheetah) and the other is OEM. Both need rebuild.
- currently has SBP discs drilled to LBP, but will also include 73-6 disc spindles/rotors/calipers
- extra steering column for manual / floor shift
- has DC big block a k-frame
- orignal california car, rust free body but does have some bondo on drivers rear quarter from a bang up at one point in time
- includes a nice 69 dart grill and head light bezels, and lots of miscellaneous other parts.

Over all this is a great project car, you can slap it together and drive it or take the time and make it nice. picture attached is from when i got it, i have since corrected the stance (raised the rear and lowered the front).

baby on the way so selling some of the toys that i will likely never get to (i am keeping my 66 dart though).

PM me for more info.

asking $5500...but seriously i have to sell this so bring me back to earth if i am out of line. i need to get better pics, but right now its buried in my storage unit.

yes ladder bars
no on the billet caps, right now just has a carrier that i had laying around in it, but have another that might work. since the car is all apart you really need to build the car and match the cam/converter/gears/tires to the package you want to run...unless you really just want to slap it together.

i have pm'd you my number, since you are local it will be a lot easier to come and see it or call me.

so the "serious buyer" turned out to be not so serious. it happens.

anyways car is still for sale. not a fire sale but its for sale.

PM for more details,

mods can you please take this ad down? car is sale pending / hopefully for real this time, but if not i am going to deep space it until i have time for it. thanks,

You yourself can mark it sold when you click the thread tools tab up top. When you mark it sold, the threads will auto close and no new posts can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back