-
Status
Not open for further replies.

noahvcr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Asking for 12k.This is a 1969 Dodge Dart Custom Two Door Hardtop. Has the original 225 slant six 2.8L engine 75k Miles.
The car runs, but has carburetor issues and needs a new cooling system. Oil and tranny leaks. Car can be a good cruiser with the right repairs. I would recommend towing the vehicle as it will not get far in its current condition. Car has minimal surface rust with NO deep rust on undercarriage. The body is straight and looks clean. Front and back wheel cylinders have been refreshed. I have videos of the car running from 2020, has a healthy engine. Last time I started the car was about 3-4 weeks ago. I have videos, pictures, & receipts that I can send you if you are thinking about picking up this sweet ride. If you have any offers feel free to send me a message, the price is not firm, so if there is a number that are considering, we can talk. Thank you. Located in Salinas, CA.

35E7A3D6-7DCD-493D-84C8-CC1CBD36123F.jpeg

BEEC4705-F7A0-4CCF-9D68-811892127703.jpeg

4E9C6C6F-947F-4855-B603-EF249F4B1284.jpeg

9A3F2A3F-E623-43B7-BA18-566DC0734D55.jpeg

C5778EAB-1622-4795-BC96-C3AF8C01385B.jpeg

1E631779-FD33-4E41-8B8B-DAA89117F67B.jpeg

45A0F8D2-A39E-45CB-8097-7EBBC3A03E12.jpeg

134C5A9A-46EC-4D18-B383-B2D0715994A7.jpeg

29827377-24B5-486E-B45D-D847E328A0DE.jpeg

2CF50E1D-A257-4C64-83E5-43D9E0F2B1D2.jpeg

Your post says body is straight. Looks good but it seems like the passenger side front bumper has damage and looks like its pushed into the fender. Made the grille bend upwards towards the middle.
Was it in a some kind of fender bender front end collision?
Can you please post pics underneath the passenger side bumper bracket and fender, engine bay and inside trunk? Much appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Partial trades? Interested for my 13yo. But I’m with the above poster… looks like it has a fender bender.

Your post says body is straight. Looks good but it seems like the passenger side front bumper has damage and looks like its pushed into the fender. Made the grille bend upwards towards the middle.
Can you please post pics underneath the passenger side bumper bracket and fender, engine bay and inside trunk? Much appreciated.
Thanks
Thanks
Yes, there is a dent in the chrome bumper, i do share that in the videos I have explaing in more detail
Thanks
Thanks
Yes, the chrome bumper has a dent in it. It's actually on the driver's side. I have a video that explains that in great detail, sorry if I didn't share that in the post, I kind of made it in a hurry. But for the most part the body is in good condition. I can send you videos personally if you would like. Thanks.

Partial trades? Interested for my 13yo. But I’m with the above poster… looks like it has a fender bender.
Cash only, unless you got a bmw with cash on top. But yes, if you want you can dm and i can give you my #, i can send you videos and everything. I have nothing to hide. It's a very solid car and hard to find them in this condition around here. Healthy engine too. Thanks.

Cash only, unless you got a bmw with cash on top. But yes, if you want you can dm and i can give you my #, i can send you videos and everything. I have nothing to hide. It's a very solid car and hard to find them in this condition around here. Healthy engine too. Thanks.
No bmw here… 4500 dollar go kart. But I’ll bow out… to rich for my blood. This market is nutzzz.

Hi,
Does it have the 225 Cubic inch engine (3.7L)?
or the 170 cubic inch engine (2.8L)?
Very nice looking car!

Dent on bumper on drivers side? Seeing that your asking for a BMW in trade, you might not even recognize what I'm talking about.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The front bumper on the passenger side has a big gap between the grille and bumper directly underneath the blinker light. Also if you measure the bumper on each side where it meets the fenders you can clearly see that the passenger side is pushed in. Possibly this car had an accident before you purchased it and you yourself didn't notice the damage. That being said, would you take $6000 ?

Dent on bumper on drivers side? Seeing that your asking for a BMW in trade, you might not even recognize what I'm talking about.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The front bumper on the passenger side has a big gap between the grille and bumper directly underneath the blinker light. Also if you measure the bumper on each side where it meets the fenders you can clearly see that the passenger side is pushed in. Possibly this car had an accident before you purchased it and you yourself didn't notice the damage. That being said, would you take $6000 ?

hood trim is bent on passenger's side and hood to fender gap is off on passenger's side as well.

Not at all. Considering how good the car looks overall, it's in good shape. I'd be willing to work with lowering the price, but the $6000 is not a good way to start imo. It's an old car, I've seen these sell more than $6k in worse shape. With classics you kind of have to expect imperfections here and there. But I respect your offer. If you're really serious, I can give you my # and we can talk over the phone or meet up. And we can make a fair deal. Thanks, have a good one.

Any photos of the engine bay / inside trunk / Underneath Car ? ( Please post )

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back