1969 Dodge Dart GT Convertible Stock Resto

-
I don't believe that is a repopped part....Post an ad in the "Wanted" section of this website....should get some response there.

Thanks for the advice. My son posted and we were able.to locate the panel we needed. I also learned the ways if this site and posted myself looking for some other parts with a successful ending. Thanks for all involved, I've learned so much reading everyone's blogs.

Thanks for the advice. My son posted and we were able.to locate the panel we needed. I also learned the ways if this site and posted myself looking for some other parts with a successful ending. Thanks for all involved, I've learned so much reading everyone's blogs.

Great to hear! This is an awesome site. You'll see we can get all up in ourselves occasionally, but, in the end, we're all here to help keep these A bodies running and on the road! Keep us posted on your project....I, for one, am interested!:prayer::happy1:

It has been a long time since I have been on FABO...

Update: the car has been done for two years, cruises during the summer and winning car shows. Mom loves it. Still needs some fine tuning and adjustments. This website helped so much through the process. Hope to get started on my dads old 69 swinger soon.

Thanks FABO

IMG_20190810_160228.jpg

-
Back