-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonjohnny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok Mopar fans, here is an original factory performance Dodge Dart. It was R4 red, black interior. The frame rails are good and so are the floors. A few patches here and there. It needs hood hinges. The body needs a restoration, but luckily all the metal needed is either reproduced or you can find clean original metal.
This car has a great running 318 with the #'s matching 4 speed and 8 3/4 rear. It has 3.91's with a sure grip posi differential. Yes it's got the best axle package you could get. All factory as well. The brakes have been gone through as well as a complete exhaust system. Its got good tires and all the lights work. It just passed the NYS inspection. Currently on the road and driven regularly.
The interior is clean, the front seat has been recovered at some point. Its tidy and smell free. It has the factory 4 speed shifter.
These cars are worth big bucks restored. Now's your chance to get in one for peanuts. There is nothing like a 4 speed Mopar. This car has the factory fender tag, no build sheet. Call Johnny. No trades please. Thank you for looking!! The car is in Hudson Valley NY Craigslist as well. My info is in that as well. Thanks A-bodys only. $5500

9gas03.jpg

35mehcy.jpg

The floors have never been patched. They are clean originals. The trunk floor needs a patch in the spare tire well. I have a 340 but its not to this car. Its available separately. Lm23p9bxxxxxx if you buy the car, you get the sequential number at the end of the vin. Thank you for your questions.

I'm looking for the full vin number and you got a fender tag?

The ad above says the car has the fender tag. I'm not giving you the full vin....there is no need for you to have it. Come see the car....you'll buy it.

I'm looking for the full vin number and you got a fender tag?

the first 5 digits tells me all I need to know.
like the seller said ,you can see the rest of it when you buy the car.

I agree. The description and cheap price should want to make people at least come see it. I'm not into picture collectors. 5500 gets you nothing in today's Mopar world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back