-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I will try and see if anyone wants a project...
What I have is a 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger
numbers matching 340 that has been rebuilt along with the 727 transmission
Engine:
9-18-68 casting
EW340P26760027
standard bore
steel crank that is turned .010 main & rods
factory rods and pistons 10:1
factory X heads
Crane hydraulic cam (150062)320 lift 284 duration
factory 4bbl intake
edelbrock carb
MSD
you can hear this engine run, still in the car.

Transmission:
small block 727
rebuilt to stock

8 3/4 rear end I dont know what ratio it has
no fender tag but I have the build sheet
Blue with blue interior
this car is all complete but does have front frame rail rust. To much work for me to take on. Will also need normal sheet metal replaced.
I do have receipts on the engine and trans rebuilds.
I would love to sell just the engine and trans but since it is numbers matching I figured I would try to sell it complete. The car runs and sounds good.
Located in Illinois
I will start at $5500.00 and see what happens from there.
let me know if anyone is interested in the drivetrain, I will then part it out once the engine sales..

-Thanks

278133e3.jpg

c31c6d17.jpg

325ff5b5.jpg

youre killing me. i,d love to have a real muscle car project like that but the bank keeps telling me i have insufficient funds.

If the engine or car doesn't sell soon I will start parting it out. I am holding off as long as I can. Just hate to part out a 340 numbers matching car...:crybaby:

I know it stinks to sell the numbers matching engine, but the frame on this Dart was really bad.

Wow this shell is what i need to finish mine, wish the shell was closer. The front fender and trim and the interior parts would be perfect. ](*,) How much for the shell??

I have a 1970 ply satellite 383 4spd that i would like to tade you for your dart.If you are intersted.Call me at (512)705-0-834.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back