-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktcnn94

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm kinda putting a feeler out on this thing. I've got a 69 four door dart (4 doors) that I'm trying to decide to part out or stick a motor and trans in it and sell it as a whole. There are a lot I mean a lot of good parts on this car. Anyway what I'm after is to see if there is anybody looking for parts from this car. If a lot of people are interested I'll part it out but I dont wanna take a couple of parts off of it and then be stuck with a partial car that I can't do anything with. I'm not sure if some of the body parts will carry over to the 2 door models (like front fenders, hood, trunk lid). It has a good hood, deck lid, front fenders, some nice trim, tail lights, bumpers, the grill is nearly flawless as far as not being dented or beat up, steering column, manual steering box, headers, dash, dash trim panels, mirrors, badges, door handles, latches, heater/ ac box, door panels, windows. K member (v8), torsion bars, trunk pan, on and on. It's pretty much complete and not in bad condition at all, hardly any rust anywhere. Any way if somebody is interested just let me know and depending on responses I'll decide which way to go. I'll also have a very good running 318 and 904 trans. Can send pics if interested. Thanks.

Any interest in any of this. All parts will be reasonably priced and shipped from 25901.

Idk, would you want the motor and trans with it also or just the car. I do have the title and its a VA title.

Please PM me with a price on the hood safety latch and bolts.
Shipped to 08859.

thank you

AlV

I actually ended up posting it in the for sale section as a whole car as opposed to parting out and sold the whole car a few days ago. I updated that thread when i sold it and should have updated this one but I forgot all about this one. I apologize.

i would be interested in a passenger side fender and possibly the chrome moulding that is on both sides. im in PA would you ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back